Tuesday 15 July 2008

blOODy hell, we're famous...

Well, nearly.

The wonderful eccentricities of my computer meant that for some reason I missed a couple of recent episodes of the DWO Who Cast... Which I downloaded last night and listened to this lunchtime.

I listened to Episode 76 and nearly choked on my sushi when they started the "Random Fandom" section by mentioning the name "The Ood Cast"...

Tony and Trevor are both very nice about us and I've probably mentioned this before, but I'll do it all over again - the Who Cast is well worth a listen, definitely one of the best DW-themed podcasts out there, and always an entertaining half an hour or so of listening.

Oh, and they mention my rant about people's, frankly wrong, opinions on The Unicorn and The Wasp. Oops...!

But the word is out... Look it up on iTunes if you don't believe me...

Or download it from here...

1 comment:

EboRâguebi said...

Hello,

I'm Luis
Player of Rugby
I Your Blog

Until one day
Lugui

http://eboraguebijuvenil.blogspot.com